Runs on modern Windows desktop machines with AMD and NVidia graphics cards
- Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (64-bit only)
- One or more GPU capable of OpenCL or CUDA with 3GB ram or higher
- An Ethereum wallet address for payouts
Automatic Eth mining pool configuration through NanoPool
- Zero configuration required
- Provide wallet address and get paid automatically
- Dev fee 1%
- Integrated automatic update system
- Background mode for low-power mining
- Ability to run only when machine is idle
- Digitally signed and validated by Digicert
Available in the Windows 10 Store
Or directly download the auto-updating installer for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
Get started now by following our Guide
Help us make WinEth better by reaching out with problems you encounter.
First, see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
You can join our Slack for instant help, or use the form to email us.
If you have an installation problem or a mining problem just send us the details and we will try to help right away.
Be sure to mention your Windows version and the type of graphics card you have.
You can attach screenshots or logs as well.