WinEth is an intelligent mining application that pairs the performance of amazing open source miners like Ethminer with a sophisticated auto-configuration algorithm that can configure the miner for optimal performance automatically on nearly any hardware combination. Our engineering team also provides technical support to all users.
Runs on modern Windows desktop machines with AMD and NVidia graphics cards
- Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (64-bit only)
- One or more GPU capable of OpenCL or CUDA with 3GB ram or higher
- An Ethereum wallet address for payouts
Automatic Eth mining pool configuration through NanoPool or Ethermine
- Zero configuration required
- Provide wallet address and get paid automatically
- Dev fee 1%
- Now supports ETC (Ethereum Classic) as well
- Access to a hosted proxy to allow Mining In Restricted Networks
Easy to use
- Integrated automatic update system
- Background mode for low-power mining
- Ability to run only when machine is idle
- Digitally signed and validated by Digicert
Download the auto-updating installer for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
Get started now by following our Tutorial
Help us make WinEth better by reaching out with problems you encounter.
First, see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
You can join our Discord chat, or use the form to email us.
If you have an installation problem or a mining problem just send us the details and we will try to help right away.
Be sure to mention your Windows version and the type of graphics card you have.
You can attach screenshots or logs as well.